The Art of Living by Making Art

Jewellery inspired by nature and made by hand.
How I make it, why I make it, the challenges I face and the successes that come my way.

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Beginner Jewellery


Come and enjoy an evening of making jewellery with me if you live near Tunbridge Wells or Tonbridge in Kent. I am teaching beginner courses in both towns starting this September, details below.
I did not start learning how to make jewellery until I was 36 and I started by taking an evening course. I loved it and carried on from there with a 3 year full-time course that became my business. 

TUNBRIDGE WELLS Beginner Jewellery starting September 22. This will be on Tuesday evenings from 7 to 9.30 pm for 12 weeks.

TONBRIDGE Silver Jewellery for Beginners starting October 1. This will be on Thursday evenings fro 7.15 to 9.15 pm for 10 weeks.

Please see www.kentadulteducation.co.uk for details on how to register or call 03000 41 22 22

If you can't make these dates there will be more classes starting after Christmas.

Now that I have a beautiful new studio to work in I hope to teach classes from there too. I am thinking that classes in enamelling for up to 3 people would work quite well. Any suggestions from you would be welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment